CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Selasa, 20 Januari 2009

Translation Bolero

(JS) I dreamed of u dancing on the stage of the moon that rises in the dark
(YC) the deep, deep wounds of your heart
(YH) don't bear them one by one
(YC,YH) no one blames u. U just have to be yourself
(JS,JJ) play for me..the lovely,fleeting perfomance of the bolero
(CM,JS) fly up..You'll be able to find the place that will your sorrows
(YC) in the dark room
(JJ) overflow through the window of the heart that can't be filed
(YC,JJ) the dream is being sucked up
(YH) under the moonlight
(CM) the dreams accumulate, listening solely to the rhythm of hope
(JS) You're you because you fly freely find the answer that no one else can know
(JS,JJ) play for me..the lovely,fleeting perfomance of the bolero
(CM,JS) fly up..You'll be able to find the place that will your sorrows
(JS) oh~~~
(YC) let u take away
(JS) don't u know, yeah
(YH) I stay by your side
(CM) fly~~~~
(JJ) fly away fly away fly away fly on the top
(YC) I'm forever
(JJ) yeah, yeah, yeah~~~
(JS) always
(YH) I'll continue to shine on you
(JS) I'll protect
(CM) your precious future
(JJ) anywhere
(YC) I'll continue to wish
(JJ,YC) I'll protect you
(A) play for me...the dazzling, painful, passionately shining bolero
you're never alone...so fly up until you finish your life
(JJ) the place for you to stay is here...

0 komentar: